Subscribe & Win 1 of 5 $100 Amazon Gift Cards
Update: This contest has ended and the winners have been contacted. Thank you to all who entered!
Learning resources are in high demand. At Learning Liftoff, we aim to go beyond what you’ll find on other blogs and Pinterest. We give you articles about trends, success stories and education issues, as well as learning tools and activities to give students in preschool through 12th grade the best chance for educational success.
There’s more to read and do every day. So why not subscribe to receive regular updates so you don’t miss out on anything?
And, if you subscribe now using the tool below or the email subscription to the right, you’ll be automatically entered into our sweepstakes for a chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards!
Earn extra sweepstakes entries by liking Learning Liftoff on Facebook, following @LearningLiftoff on Twitter or Pinterest, sharing on any social channels, or inviting friends to like or follow the site and make sure to share your activity using the tool below. Be the first to see what Learning Liftoff has to offer, such as:
- 10 Cool At-Home Science Experiments to Do with Kids
- State Tests: Tips for Parents and Students
- 20 Fun Activities for Learning with Legos
- Is the Film 12 Years a Slave Safe for Kids to See?
- Why Minecraft is an Amazing Learning Tool
- 10 Best Apps for Homeschooling Parents
- The Benefits of Video Games
- European History in 3 Minutes
- 9 Educational iPad Apps Your Kids Will Love
- Free Online Children’s Classical Literature via Project Gutenberg
- 5 Creative Ways to Pay for Rising College Tuition Costs
All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Friday, October 24, 2014. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be eligible for prizes.
Brittany Marklin is a contributing writer for Learning Liftoff and a community manager for K12. She coordinates all K12 student contests and connects with families who pursue online education. She attended George Mason University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing, with a minor in tourism and events management. Brittany spent her first five years at K12 on the social media team where she aided with content and strategy for multiple channels, and helped construct K12’s user-generated content site, “What’s Your Story?” When she’s not working, Brittany loves spending time with her husband and daughter in North Carolina.