Stride Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Refer new students to a Stride K12-powered school for the 2021-22 school year and receive an Amazon gift card of up to $50!
Terms and Conditions:
- Void as to referrals for schools in California, Colorado, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
- Eligible referring families receive a $50 Amazon gift for each new qualifying referred full-time student who is applies to a Stride K12-powered school and provides required enrollment documentation.
- A qualifying referred full-time student must apply for enrollment through the standard admissions process at any time during the 2021-2022 school year and submit all required enrollment documentation to qualify as a referral for this program. The final decision on school acceptance rests solely with the school.
- Only families of current Stride K12-powered students are eligible to receive the payment.
- Siblings of current Stride K12-powered students do not qualify as referred students.
- A family of a Stride K12-powered school may refer more than one student under this program.
- To claim a referral, a family must provide their first and last name, their student’s school name, and their email address to the referred parent/guardian, who must enter that information in the Referral section of the student application in the K12 Parent Portal (the online Enrollment Center (https://k12parentportal.force.com/portal_sitelogin).
- In the event that two current families claim a referral for the same referred student, the gift card will be awarded as determined in Stride’s sole discretion.
- Employees (and their families) of Stride or its subsidiaries are not eligible for the payment.
- The program is valid only for referrals made on or before June 30, 2022.
- Stride reserves the right to modify or cancel the referral program at any time with or without notice. All decisions regarding the program will be made by Stride and are final. Void where prohibited by law.
- Questions can be directed to the referral program manager at [email protected] The referral program manager does not have authority to revise or delete any of the terms and conditions of the program.