3rd Grade History Learning Activity: Revolutionary War Timeline
In this interactive Revolutionary War timeline, explore the events that cover the American Revolutionary War. Up until 1765 many of the colonists were loyal to England until the passing of the Stamp Act, which led to the phrase, ‘Taxation without representation’. Colonists felt they were being treated unfairly, and began to rebel against the British government. To learn more about world history click the milestones at the top of the activity to explore events around the world.
To learn more about K12 online schooling, click here to register for an event in your area.
This course can be found in our 3rd Grade History course
After this lesson, the grades 1-4 curriculum continues from the Stone Age to the Space age and will cover:
- Explore the Renaissance, and meet Petrarch, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Gutenberg, Galileo, and more
- Journey through the Age of Exploration with Dias, da Gama, Magellan, and more
- Get to know the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas
- Visit civilizations in India, Africa, China, and Japan
- During England’s Golden Age, meet Elizabeth I, Sir Walter Raleigh, and William Shakespeare
- Explore Jamestown, Plymouth, and the thirteen colonies in Colonial America
- Learn about the American Revolution