3rd Grade History Activity: Mayan Pyramids
Learn about the Mayan pyramids in this interactive activity. While these pyramids were constructed on another continent and several thousand years after the Egyptian pyramids, they both have similar details.
To learn more about K12 online schooling, click here to register for an event in your area.
This course can be found in our 3rd Grade History course
After this lesson, the grades 1-4 curriculum continues from the Stone Age to the Space age and will cover:
- Explore the Renaissance, and meet Petrarch, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Gutenberg, Galileo, and more
- Journey through the Age of Exploration with Dias, da Gama, Magellan, and more
- Get to know the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas
- Visit civilizations in India, Africa, China, and Japan
- During England’s Golden Age, meet Elizabeth I, Sir Walter Raleigh, and William Shakespeare
- Explore Jamestown, Plymouth, and the thirteen colonies in Colonial America
- Learn about the American Revolution