13 New Mobile Apps for AP Exam Prep
AP® exams are quickly approaching in May, and students all across the country are gearing up for this important step toward gaining college credit.
K12 has launched 13 new mobile apps to help students with study and complete AP exam prep. The apps are available in iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon AppStore.
They include 18 to 106 topics per course and up to 4 modules for all parts of the AP exam, including:
- Quick Review: An intuitive, highly organized topic-by-topic view of every concept on the AP-approved course outline.
- Multiple Choice: Practice realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions in two modes: full simulation and by topic
- Free Response/Grid-In: Practice realistic AP exam-style free response questions in three modes: full simulation, planning, and question confidence
- Scored Essay: An interactive review of high-, medium-, and low-scored essays to see what it takes to earn top marks
- Study Statistics: A topic-by-topic summary of content you’ve mastered and content that needs more review
The apps offer AP exam prep for the following:
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- English Language and Composition
- English Literature and Composition
- Environmental Science
- European History
- U.S. Government and Politics
- U.S. History
- World History
The apps are tablet-friendly versions of the major elements in K12 AP Exam Reviews online preparation tools.
Free-to-try Lite versions of all apps for iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon AppStore are available; $9.99 to $11.99 per course to unlock all topics, practice questions, and more.
Published Mar 26, 2014